Thursday, December 11, 2008

Finally...









From this...







to this...
I took the time to cope with the last of the apples languishing away in the basket.  Yum, applesauce.  I like mine a little chunky and with a bit of cinnamon.  It was one of the things I managed to get done today.  I ended up staying home sick today.  We've had a respiratory virus passing around.  J14 was first Monday night and Tuesday.  I11 was sent home from school yesterday and is still running a 100.5 temp.  I woke up this morning with a headache and tight chest and a temp of 99.3.  That doesn't seem like much for most people but when you consider that my 'normal' temp is 96.8 (I have a dyslexic body temperature) if I get to 99, I'm sick.  I sat around on the couch with I11, snuggled under the blankets, surfed the net, looked at my seed catalogues and for a while this morning- peeled apples. It was a nice, mindless task that let me feel not totally useless.  Here's to cold drugs and an early bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.