Joyce at tallgrassworship has tagged me for a meme. At least this one doesn't expect me to make something. I'm much too chicken to sign up for those.
Here are the rules:
Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. My first career was as an archaeologist. It was great fun: I traveled all around the state, sleeping in crummy motels, eating bad food but having the opportunity to work with wonderful people and be outside all day playing in the dirt- and get paid for it!
2. I HATE malted milk balls. I never thought I would say that about anything that is covered with chocolate, but there it is. I think it's a texture thing. It's like eating chocolate covered chalk. The only other things I don't eat are hot dogs or bologna. Again, a texture thing- they're too slimy. Other than those 3 things- I'm game for just about anything.
3. My college roommate introduced my husband and I. But first, she warned me about what a horrible person he was.
4. I have been to 49 out of 50 states. Somehow, I have always managed to miss Louisiana. I'm going to have to make a point of going there sometime.
5. I got lost in the woods with the pastor's son when we were 7 or 8. We were out hunting mushrooms and got separated from the adults. We eventually found our way back to civilization by following the sound of cows mooing. I knew that one our our neighbors had cows and it would lead us close to home.
6. I have 3 out of 4 of my wisdom teeth (the other was missing). See, I knew I had a big mouth!!
7. Ok, I mentioned this one on Joyce's site. But, I sort and eat my M&M's (and anything else small and colorful) by color before I eat them. And I always eat the colors in the same order. Yellow is always first and red or purple (depending on the candy) is last. I've done this since I was little.
And now, on to the tags. I realize that not everyone likes participating in memes. If you don't want to play along, I'm not offended. So now, in no particular order, I tag
Mangochild at Living In A Local Zone
Hickchick at A Small Life
Barb at The Big Red Barn
LisaZ at The Zahn Zone
Gina at Cauldron Ridge Farm
Kris at Quilted Simple
Meadowlark at just wandering through...