In the really bad news- V got the "after a difficult decision, we have decided to go with a different candidate" letter today. (sigh) At least he still has his on-line job and now he'll continue to have time to work on the house.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Bad weather, Bad news
We had snow overnight. Not much this time- a little less than an inch. But this is the set up for the bigger storm that is coming. We've got a winter storm warning starting overnight through most of tomorrow and then a blizzard watch for Tuesday night/Wednesday. Woo Hoo. It looks like we'll get to try out the sledding hill! Of course, this was NOT a good time for V to inform me that he never got around to ordering the snow blade for the tractor. Oops! We'll have lots of shoveling to get out. We're predicted (at the moment) to get anywhere from 6 to 12+ inches with sustained winds of 25-35 mph and gusts up to 50. I just hope it holds out long enough for me to have my interview tomorrow. It's not scheduled until 3 pm and if the roads get too bad they will likely have to reschedule since several members of the interview committee have school age children and commute 20 or more miles.