Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Late, but at least not never

Sunday we had family game night.  We played a new game: Kill Doctor Lucky.  It's kind of like Clue in reverse.  You have to get a weapon, get in a room alone with the good Doctor and bump him off.  The catch, the other players will try to stop you.
We had a grand time,

and the guys all donned their game hats.
V's brother said this photo reminded him of the Dogs Playing Poker paintings.  Possibly.  But I think it's a great thing when the boys ask if we're going to have game night again soon.

3 comments:

  1. You always seem to have to coolest games and family nights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You, too, can have awesome family nights! Just set a night and make it a priority. It is totally worth it!

      Delete
    2. And you guys do all those wonderful biking and hiking trips. I wish I could get my boys interested in hiking.

      Delete

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.