A few bits of information that I have gleaned today:
* As of the 5 pm preliminary info on jury duty- I don't have to report on Monday- Woo Hoo! I've got too much on my to-do list for the weekend.
* The first of the Winter markets starts tomorrow afternoon. This is the first year-round farmer's market in town. How exciting!! The markets will be the first and third Saturdays of the month through April. The holiday market- with many, many more vendors is next weekend!!
* I've managed to do something to my back and have been having back spasms all evening- to the point where I feel slightly nauseous because my low back hurts so much. I see some tiger balm and hopefully a massage from my honey in my future.
* The weather should be good for finally putting the roof panels on the chicken run tomorrow- or for working on the second retaining wall by the back door- or for doing the final clean out of the garden- none of which will be fun with a bum back.
* K11 is asking if I can bake bread this weekend- Woot! A victory of sorts- wanting homemade bread.
* I figured out how to get my apron pattern out of the two pieces of coordinating fabric I've got- not exactly easy but do-able.
Tomorrow is another day. I need to get some sleep and try to relax my back. I can't even figure out what I did- that's the most frustrating part- I didn't do anything!!