Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What I'm Thankful For...

I'm thankful for many things in my life.  
First and foremost,  I'm thankful for my family.  My loving husband V and my 3 beautiful, talented children.  Oh, we have our moments where things aren't always fabulous, but, that's life.  
I am thankful that I have a stable job that I love, working with people I respect.  I may not always want to go to work and sometimes I resent my work interfering with my life but again, I am grateful.
I am thankful that we have a beautiful, warm home. That we have enough food to feed us and keep our bodies strong.  I'm even thankful for our wild, wonderful dog.
I am thankful for all my friends and family, both near and far, even those I have only recently met.  I am also thankful for this wonderful world that we have been given and I hope to have much opportunity to be a good steward of this earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.