Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A bittersweet night out

We had the going away party for my coworker this evening. Her last day is Friday but several people had conflicts later in the week so we got together after work at a local restaurant. There were many laughs and a few tears but mostly just good conversation among friends.
The gang!
I'm incredibly fortunate to work with a fabulous group of people I can call friends as well. We don't socialize together all that much since we work together all week and we're all busy with our own families. But after the baby shower on Sunday and the get together this evening, we have decided that we need to do things like this on a more regular basis to unwind.

3 comments:

  1. How lucky to have coworkers you enjoy! Does that guy feel a bit outnumbered at times?
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a great time. Love your new blog "cover photo"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great looking group! It is nice every now and then to go out with your co-horts, men do it all the time. I still have lunch with my real estate buddies, at least once a week, usually Mondays. OH! I like the front of the Barn shot in your header. Leave that one on awhile. It's neat!...debbie

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.