Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Over the top???


Debbie over at Happy Days has awarded me the Over the Top award. I'm honored. Thanks Debbie! But she has been terribly misinformed and thinks I'm Wonder Woman. (If only I could fit into my bustier!) Now, for this award what I'm supposed to do is to answer the following questions in one word. Hmm, this could take some thought and I'm feeling a bit brain dead tonight- work was a bit overwhelming today. But here goes:

1.) Where is your cell phone? Pocket
2.) Your hair? ponytail
3.) Your mother? Creative
4.) Your father? Frugal
5.) Your favorite food? Chocolate
6.) Your dream last night? Bizarre
7.) Your favorite drink? Tea
8.) Your dream goal? Progressing
9.) What room are you in? Dining
10) Your hobby? Quilting
11) Your fear? Failure
12) Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
13) Where were you last night? Home
14) Something you aren't? Fake
15) Muffins? Blueberry
16) Wish list item? Chickens
17) Where did you grow up? Farm
18) Last thing you did? Shopping
19) What are you wearing? Jeans
20) Your TV? OFF
21) Your pets? Three
22) Your life? Crazy
23) Your friends? True
24) Your mood? Content
25) Missing Someone? John
26) Your Car? Toyota
27) Something you are not wearing? Jewelry
28) Your favorite store? Paul's
29) Your favorite color? Purple
30) Last time you laughed? Today
31) Last time you cried? Saturday
32) Your best friend? Roger
33) One place you go over and over? Beach
34) One person who e-mails you regularly? Debbie (not from Happy Days, another one, LOL)
35) Favorite place to eat? Home

The next part is the hardest. I'm supposed to pass this award on to 6 other bloggers. But, since my brain hurts from work today (and shopping for clothes for I12 to wear for his band concert on Thursday - I mean really, how hard should it be to find black pants, a white dress shirt and a tie!) I'm going to cheat. I follow so many blogs and I love each and every one. So, I'm going to invite anyone who wants to play along to do so. The questions are kind of fun to answer. So, if you're reading this, consider yourself nominated for this award, because I think you're all over the top!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! Hope your catching somewhat of a break - seems like you've been super busy!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.