Monday, September 19, 2011

I got a package!

I had a package arrive today from the lovely Zan Asha of beekeeping fame!  A while ago, I entered a contest at The Renegade Farmer and actually won!  I won a copy of The Radish.  Kind of funny, to win a local magazine and have it shipped from New York.  But it wasn't so much the magazine but the extra prize inside.  I knew when I picked up the package that there was something more.
Inside was a huge packet of lavender.   Mmmm.....  I see lots of possibilities ahead.
Sorry, no photos, I14 borrowed my camera to shoot some video.

THANKS ZAN!!

3 comments:

  1. Love that brown egg image on the top of your blog. Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun to get a package in the mail? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your package!! I love anything lavender!! Hopefully you'll get photos later!! ...debbie

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.