Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday

I've been busy the past few days.  I've had some quality time in the sewing room.  I really need to finally finish Justine's quilt and I've got a secret project for K12 in the works as well.
I did finally finish up all the stuff for my ancient Handmade Pay it Forward challenge of January.  And it's not even December yet!  Must be success!  Of course, I'm having trouble with addresses.  I have three addresses and I've sent a message to a 4th (but haven't heard back).  However, I'm missing an email or way to contact Patty.  Your blogger profile isn't public.  So, Patty, send me an email with your address to fullfreezer (at) gmail (dot) com  so I can get your stuff in the mail.

Hope you are all having a good start to your week.

5 comments:

  1. How are Mondays in your part of the country,haha,about the same as mine right,I have been so busy over on bubblews ,I hardly get a chance to say hi to anyone anymore but on the other hand I made real money on there web site over $500.00 since labor day,I know a drop,but it helps me a ton,Merry Christmas early ,just in case I don't visit for a while.Jerry has 5 appt for DEC. for Jerry at the Va, (oh well,have to do what ya have to do )Are they crazy ,I'll be lucky to get a tree up and maybe have to do box baking for Christmas party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Mondays here are Mondays! And I s wouldn't sneeze at $500 either- good for you!

      Delete
  2. What is the Handmade Pay it Forward challenge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way back in January there was a challenge floating around. The first 5 people who commented on your challenge post (where you laid out the rules) would receive, from you, a handmade gift of your choice which you had to send out by the end of the year. In turn, each of those 5 people would have to send out 5 handmade gifts of their own and so on and so on. I've just been a bit slow getting things done.

      Delete
  3. I have quilts for the boys that I desparately need the energy and time to start, how do you do it?!!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.