Friday, July 13, 2012

Six Continents today

How cool is this?!
I was checking my blog stats this afternoon. I discovered that today, I have had visitors from six continents:  North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia. All I'm missing is Antarctica.
But probably not many bloggers in Antarctica.

Not much going on here.  A little rain this morning but not nearly enough.  I know we're not alone in the drought  and crazy weather this year but it doesn't make it easier.  I'm just glad we've got a well.
I'll try to remember to do my IDC post later. Now I've got some errands to run.

1 comment:

  1. Me too on the stats, aren't those tools cool? And I had New Zealand and Indonesia... althought I guess N.Z. is a tiny continent :)

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.