I'll try to play catch up on everyone's blog at some point. Maybe not tonight though. We're meeting with our realtor. We had an offer on our house in town but we're not thrilled about it. It's a really low-ball offer (about $20000 less than we're asking and not even as much as the assessed value of the house). We need to decide if we're going to counter offer or tell him to come back when he's ready to make a real offer. We wonder if he's thinking that we're desperate since it has been on the market for a while. We're not that desperate.
I'll keep you posted and try to put up some pictures of the beautiful but treacherous ice.