Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

To all in the US:  Have a wonderful day today!  I hope you all are able to spend time with friends and family and enjoy their company.  Try to take a little time to reflect on all the things you have to be grateful for.

Me, I'm Thankful that I have been lucky enough to be married to my husband for over 25 years and have three wonderful children.  I"m thankful that my parents are still with us and that we'll get to spend time with them and other family today.  Glad that our daughter, going to school in Philadelphia half the country away, is able to spend the holiday with my husband's family out there.  Grateful for our friend Mike who is in town for the week, even though he kept me up until 2 last night talking and I had to get up early to start cooking a few things.
Grateful as well:  for my job and wonderful co-workers, my comfortable home and all the luxuries we have that others can't afford, my wonderful furry family of dog and cats and very, very grateful for my health.

And finally, I'm thankful that you all grace me with the honor of your presence here. Thanks for being along on this wild ride of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.