Monday, March 10, 2014

The Spring Thaw

FINALLY!  I think it has finally decided to try to be Spring.  We hit 60F today!  And the snow is melting.  It's still a foot deep in some places but it is melting.
 A little bit of flooding but not too bad.  It's supposed to cool off a bit for the next two days so it should snow down the melt a bit.
I do so love that meandering stream!
And something actually green growing outside!! Woo Hoo!!!!
And I stopped by the chicken coop after my walk.  I didn't even have my coat on so I had to use my shirt rather than my coat pockets.

Justine is home on spring break from college this week.  It's nice to have her home but she has a sewing project for me to complete while she's home.

Maybe now that it has decided to be spring I'll feel that I have more to post here.  I know I have been pretty quiet lately.  But it's kind of boring to report...  oh, it's cold and snowing... again and again....


3 comments:

  1. Isn't it just a treat to see running water? Your stream is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the ground! Unfortunately, we have one more big bout coming up, so it's going to be a while. In the meantime, I'll enjoy YOUR spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the stream is very pretty and very unique. I've never seen one like it.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.