Sunday, June 10, 2012

Back from a wild weekend

We spent the weekend at the home farm with my parents and family.  All my siblings and most of the nieces and nephews were able to be there for the weekend.  Sadly, V didn't go as he was feeling ill all day  Saturday and wasn't up for it.  Not only did we celebrate all getting together but Friday was the birthday of one of my nephews and today was my birthday.  What a better way to turn 50 than surrounded by family.
More later.  Sleeping on a hide-a-bed right under a chiming clock all night was not very restful and I've got a full 6 day work week ahead of me.
But here's the whole crew.

7 comments:

  1. REALLY GOOD FAMILY PHOTO :) I HAD A NICE TIME VISITING WITH MY RELATIVES THAT SHOWED UP FOR THE GRAD PARTY AND RICHIE DID WELL,I THINK I ALREADY SAID THAT--LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great family photo! The collie is beautiful by the way!! Happy Belated Birthday!! Mine is tomorrow and I'll be 64....imagine that...64...E-Gads. At 50 your a mere child....debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful family picture. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

    Cheryl in IN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday (a day late, but heart-felt nonetheless)! That is a wonderful family photo - whole lotta love going on there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!
    I just realized today that I hadn't seen your blog update on my blog roll for awhie. I don't know why but trying to figure it out. You will be back up there shortly hopefully. Glad you had a great time and hope V. Is well again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the birthday wishes. It was a wonderful weekend and V is feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.