Sunday, March 22, 2009

Quick reaction

Wow,  We already had a call that the owners "don't want to lose us".  That was faster than I thought it would be.  Evidently something sunk in this afternoon.  We will meet with our realtor tomorrow to work on a new offer.  Maybe we can come up with something they will bite at.  
I'm taking their quick response as a good sign in our favor.  Maybe the comments about the current housing market not being what it was struck home.
I'll keep you posted. If we can come to an agreement, I'd like to do it quickly so we can get on with things.   Especially since we will be out of town this weekend for my nephew's wedding and don't want to have all this over our heads while we're trying to have fun.
I'm feeling much more hopeful than I was earlier today.

14 comments:

  1. Wow, that was quick! That's great, maybe they'll take the new offer. Sounds like they are more motivated since they don't want to lose you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it works out! Sounds like the owners might be coming around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LUCK!...debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, good luck! I was hoping and hoping that this would happen and the sellers would have a mental light bulb.... Hope you hear somthing today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've had some warm days recently. Perhaps the prospect of an Iowa summer in a trailer is waying more heavily on them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crossing my fingers and toes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck Judy. This is a very good sign, but stay strong on your negotiations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's great you made them think about it. I hope everyting works out for you. I know how much it means to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I hope it works out for you! Maybe they are getting their heads out of the sand?
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds very hopeful. Positive thoughts to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YEAH!!!!!!!!! Have fun at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.