Sunday, July 1, 2012

Enough said


  • Mon
    P/Cloudy And Hot
    95°
    71°
  • Tue
    Mostly Sunny
    96°
    72°
  • Wed
    Mostly Sunny And Hot
    97°
    74°
  • Thu
    Mostly Sunny
    96°
    75°
  • Fri
    Mostly Sunny
    94°
    76°
  • Sat
    Still Hot
    93°
    74°
  • Sun
    Partly Cloudy
    94°
    72°






I know this doesn't hold a candle to the temps some of you are getting but it's HOT
It's currently about 94 out there according to my thermometer.  And I was hoping to plant blackberries this afternoon. HA!  Actually, earlier today it didn't feel too bad out there since there is a nice breeze.  But then it suddenly seemed to get HOTTER and it was time to retreat inside to the cool.

6 comments:

  1. At least you got some rain....sigh. I'm glad we didn't get the storms that knocked out so many people's power.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so thankful we got a little rain. Of course, we were still about 4 inches behind for the month of June and July doesn't seem much better. I'm also glad that we've got power. My sister in DC is without power still. I can't imagine that in this heat. BLAH!

      Delete
  2. Ugh! (That's my thought about your weather!) We are supposedly in for a cooling spell . . . only in the 70s (wouldn't that be wonderful?) for the next several days. But today is hot again. Up there close to 90. Makes the corn grow though. ;o}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our corn may like the heat but it is looking really, really stressed with not enough rain. We peaked out at about 100 again today and now they've upped the forecast highs for the next few days- try adding about 4 or 5 more degrees onto those temps. Yuck.

      Delete
  3. how I long for 70 degree weather once again....debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blech, just awful all around. It's been over 100 here for days and with the storms we've had I've about given up on summer - I'm now dreaming of ripping out the whole garden so I don't have to think about it and picking up a good book instead :)

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.