Here's the list:
1. Laundry -a never ending thing at our house. Luckily, V did a couple of loads yesterday so I don't have as much to do today.
2. Grocery shopping- I've got lots of extras on my list since we have several things going on at church tomorrow that I volunteered for- see numbers 3 and 4 below.
3. Making chili- We are serving a meal at the homeless shelter so I need to make a double batch of chili to take for that.
4. Cut up veggies for a veg and dip platter for the youth Valentine's party tomorrow afternoon. I am also supposed to supply drinks. I'm planning apple juice but I'm sure I'll also be expected to bring some HFCS laced soda along as well. (sigh)
5. Shopping for clothes for boys for my nephew's wedding. I'm guessing that jeans and t-shirts are right out for that one, so they'll each need a new pair of pants and a nice shirt. I still need some work pants since I didn't have much luck at the thrift store last time I went. I'm actually thinking of buying new (gasp) but the one store that I have a store credit card has a deal where you are randomly assigned a discount (15, 20 or 30%) and I got a 30!!! so I may actually be making a shopping trip to a 'real' department store this weekend.
6. Trip to find new light fixture- In checking out my seed starting lights I discovered that one no longer works at all and one has one side that the ballast is out so it only lights one bulb. It's the fixture, not the bulbs- I checked.
7. Making waffles for the week. Definitely NOT the recipe I tried last weekend since J14 and I were the only ones who liked them.
8. Romantic dinner for 5?? Well, we have to feed the children too. We decided that this isn't the year to go out for dinner, even though it would be nice to get away. I think we're having sauteed chicken breast in a blood orange and cream sauce, maybe some broccoli and baked potatoes.
Well, I'm going to do some blog reading and then back to the grindstone. Laundry beckons...