Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So long old friend

Our friend Mike was over again tonight.  He is leaving tomorrow for the drive back to southern Missouri.  It has been nice seeing him again.  He is an incredibly intelligent, well rounded person (if a bit overly talkative and given to lectures on the minutia of books, movies, plays or quantum physics) and is fun to spend time with.  Hopefully it will not be another year before we see him again.  
Sorry if I haven't kept up on my posting or reading others posts in the past few days.  With him around we have spent several evenings talking late into the night.
And now, it is time to sleep.  I just have to get through tomorrow and then I have a 3 day weekend.  Since I worked last Saturday I have Friday off as a comp day.  I can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. No need to apologize on the blog postings - spending time with a friend so special as Mike seems is tops in my book. 3 day weekend - lucky you! Hope you get some nap time in :-)

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.