For this meme, you are to list 6 random things that make you happy.
1. Climbing into a warm bed on a cold night.
2. The smell of freshly dug dirt (can you tell I'm jonesing for the garden)
3. Saturday movie night with all 5 of us snuggling/crowding onto the couch together, eating locally grown popcorn.
4. Getting packages in the mail.
5. Cooking with my children.
6. Curling up with a good book, hot chocolate and a warm blanket.
I'm not sure how to pass this on but if you want to participate go for it! It was fun to think about what makes me happy.
In other business, I got an award! Edain from English, Pagan and in Canada gave me this award:
This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.
The rules to follow are:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog, together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to another (up to) 15 blogs that are worthy of the acknowledgement. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Wow! I think all of you are excellent at transmitting your values every day! But there are a few that I think stand out.
Robbyn at The Back Forty
Joyce at tallgrassworship
Zan Asha at Wild at Heart Farm
I'm sure there are others who deserve this. I so hate to make calls on these things.
Thanks to Sara and Edain for brightening my day!