Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I'm getting so behind in posting but don't really have time to sit down and blog.  Things here are moving at a feverish pace and will continue that way for another two weeks.  I know I'm behind on an Independence Days update and I'll have to share all the deck and garden progress someday.  But for today, I just wanted to stop in quickly to say:

Happy Mother's Day to you!

It doesn't matter if you are a mother or have a mother.  Take time to appreciate all those ladies in your life... not just today, but always.


8 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers Day to you! I hope you get soe relaxation into your very busy life:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. same to you mom-just a day late ,that's all lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a crazy time of year--and HMD, Judy. I haven't even been reading this past week, so I'm in catch-up mode too!!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There seems to be a lot of non-blogging going on recently. It is definitely the busy time of year for all of us here in the northern hemisphere.

      Delete
  4. If you are behind then I'm really behind LOL... a Belated Happy Mother's Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I hope you had a happy mother's day as well.

      Delete

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.