Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy new year!

If the rest of the year goes like the first few hours I'm in trouble.  After spending a few hours last night at my brother's house for his party, we came home to ring the new year in with the children.  Unfortunately, about 5am, I woke up  nauseous and vomiting- evidently I did not escape the stomach virus that K8 brought home.  I just hope I didn't infect my brother who leaves today for 3 weeks in Antarctica.
I had planned to post my hopes and goals for 2009 today.  Maybe that will still happen if I feel better later.  
Here's wishing the best to everyone out there.  May 2009 find you healthy and happy.
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you - I'm sorry you have been so miserable feeling though. Hoping by the time you read this you are much better.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.