Saturday, October 3, 2009

Blogiversary and granola?

One year ago today I started this blog. It doesn't seem like that long, but when I look back I can see that a lot has happened in the past year. We are well on our way to realizing some of our dreams and this has been a great way to share the journey- both the good and the bad. I'm forever grateful for the friends I've made here in blogland. I appreciate each and every one of you who stop by to give me encouragement or feedback.
On a different note, I've also been fortunate enough to have been asked to write with a group of wonderful women over at Homemakers Who Work. I've got a post there today about making granola. It's a wonderful way to clean up odds and ends of things in the pantry.

5 comments:

  1. Happy blog anniversary! :-) I've loved reading it.
    I can't eat granola anymore, but my family loves it, so I'll hop on over to look at your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blog'versary!

    I have loved reading your blog this year and feel a kindred spirit in what you write!

    I am looking forward to the next year of reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I have loved watching your journey and look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. May you have many more!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.