Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Isn't he the sweetest thing?

Awww, they're beautiful!!
I came home from work a little late today, slogging my way through the snow and cold.  And there on the table, in a vase, was a single stem of pink lilies.  They smell heavenly!  
K8 was home sick today. He finally succumbed to the malady that has plagued the rest of us.  V stayed home with him.  Before the snowstorm really hit, V made a quick run to the grocery store since we were essentially out of milk.  While there, he picked up the flowers.  He said he thought he would brighten my day.  Isn't that just the sweetest, most romantic thing!  Definitely not local or seasonal but a welcome sight during a snowstorm. It makes me remember that spring will come again.

Snuggling boys
I11 and Ticket were snuggled on the couch, keeping warm.  We're freezing our buns off -but 95 lbs of dog will warm you up pretty fast. Now, if only he smelled as good as the lilies. And, no, he doesn't naturally have glowing green eyes.

1 comment:

  1. 95 pounds of dog! We had one of those, but he was to agressive and scary for the kids. I'm glad yours is nice and snuggly.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.