Monday, August 22, 2011

R is for...

When I think of R words, I always have flashbacks to Thomas the Tank Engine.  K11 was a HUGE Thomas fan in his younger days.  Three things that Thomas related about himself, I think also apply to me:
RESPONSIBLE -sometimes overly responsible :(  I tend to take on too much.
RELIABLE
REALLY USEFUL
Of course, there are other words to describe me.
RESOURCEFUL- I can generally find ways to make something happen
RANDOM- I'm all over the place and not always predictable
REDUCER- I'm a conscious shopper, trying to not purchase things we don't need
REUSER/REPURPOSER- I'm always trying to find ways to reuse or find new uses for things.  Of course, this makes me a bit of a pack rat as I have things that "could be useful someday' that I hang on to. I'm not sure if it is a good thing or not but V is much the same way.  So we have lots of 'stuff'.  But it has come in handy more than once.
RECYCLER- what can't be repurposed gets recycled.  Many people are shocked to find that for a family of 5 we generally have only about half a barrel of trash/week.
R is a good letter for me.

2 comments:

  1. "R" is a good letter. You did Real Good with your R letter.
    Have a Tiggeriffic Day~! ta ta for now from Iowa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to chuckle when you put reliable! My first thought was of an old car...please don't take offence!! it just popped into my head and in no way do I think of you as an old car! lol Resourceful, is good for you! I think, or at least you appear from your posts to be very resourceful!! I liked all the R words!! ...debbie

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.