Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Y and Z

Yes, I'm a little behind on the times.  But I'm almost to the finish line!!
Y is for...
YIPPIE!!
 V got the advance copies of his book yesterday!
Official publication date is Sept 1!
And, of course, I'm also excited about going to 90% starting tomorrow... and about our upcoming trip to Maryland.  We made flight and hotel reservations last night.  Oooo.... a long weekend without children!
Y is also for YOUNG.  Ok, I'm nearly 50 but I still feel young.  I've got lots of plans for my future.
I'm sure there are more Y words out there but I've got things to do.
And finally... Z is for....
ZANY- I tend to be a bit crazy at times.
ZOO- sometimes I feel like I live in one!!
ZEALOUS- when I get involved in a cause, I tend to go full bore.
ZATARAIN'S- my one downfall for pre-packaged food.  They are about the only box mixes I use.  But they are so yummy!!  But I do need to learn to make my own versions.
Now, I can get back to regularly scheduled programming!!

2 comments:

  1. That was fun to read, going from A - Z!! Happy to hear you'll be going to Maryland for a little visit! It's so nice to get away from the kids every so often! Congrats on starting 90% tomorrow. I often wonder why they call it in a percentage?? I find that odd. Of course, I have no idea what else they'd call it...lol, just glad you were able to START it!! YaHooO!...debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the book and your new schedule. Exciting times.
    A trip away is really good for you and the children. Sure hope you enjoy it:)

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.