Sunday, October 3, 2010

A bit frosty...

... but not too bad.
We had a bit of frost last night. Not bad, but the pumpkin vines show definite signs of frost.
A few tomato tips and some of the eggplant tips, even though they were covered, are dark and wilted as well. But, most everything looks pretty decent. It was 35 F when I got up shortly after 7 am so I'm not sure how cold it really got. I covered things again tonight but after this it looks like it will warm up to more normal temps.
Maybe I've got a chance at some bell peppers yet.

I'm short timing it at work this week. I've only got two days to work and then I have a few days off. Not that it's going to be a vacation or anything.
Wednesday V has his follow up MRI and meeting with the neurosurgeon to get the final verdict on his head. So, I'm holding my breath a bit.
Thursday, J16 is getting all her wisdom teeth out and Friday I have an appointment in the eye clinic for new contacts.
But, the nice thing is, none of these things will last all day so I should have time to get some projects done around the house. And it looks like the weather will cooperate as well with sunny skies and temps in the 70's. Ahhh, heaven......

1 comment:

  1. Sending good thoughts your way for your hubby and daughter! I remember my wisdom teeth, yikes! Nice going mom to do it on a Friday so she won't miss school, LOL

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.