- Kitchen Remodel (scheduled for March- oh what fun we will have on Spring Break this year!)
- Finish Upstairs Bath- we need to wait until it is warm enough to cut tile outside with the tile saw (water cooled blade)
- Complete the deck- phase 2 is planned we just need to do it.
- Construct herb spiral - this got postponed from last year due to late septic construction.
- Build 3 bin composter
- Build greenhouse
- Exercise for 30 minutes 5x week.
- at least 30 minutes of "me time" each week for crafting, dreaming, etc.
- Visit my parents at least once a month- they aren't getting any younger and we were so busy last year...
- Learn a new skill
- Work on cutting my work hours to 90%.
- Set up new chore rotation for the children
- Aim for 2 vegetarian meals/week. This means getting more creative so boys will eat them.
- Try for some local components at every meal. I've tried putting percentages of food and I've tried to focus on specific local meals in the past. I've had trouble with those. But, I think if I try to incorporate local foods into every meal... That will be easier. We'll see how it goes. I'm not expecting to be able to do every meal, Breakfast is often just cereal and coffee (although Quaker Oats is "local"- we don't eat a lot of their stuff)
- Keep up the usual R's- Reduce, reuse, repurpose, recycle.
Like I said, I'll most likely be adding/modifying these as the year progresses. I'll have to try to remember to post updates on how I'm doing- if only to keep me honest!