Sunday, August 14, 2011

Alphabet soup

I'm a bit behind on things on the blogger front. I signed up to do the Alphabet in August and then kind of took a week off. Oops.  So here goes some quick catch up letters.
F is for:
FUN
FRIENDLY
FANATICAL- I've got a few bees in my bonnet
FRANTIC- too much going on at once
And you all heard about FIRST EGG!  We have had three more since then.  Micah is still the only one laying.  Hopefully Buffy will start laying soon.

G is for:
GRATEFUL- I have been granted so much in life for which I am grateful.
GENEROUS
GENTLE

H is for:
HONEST
HOMEBODY- I LOVE being at home.
HARD WORKER
HANDY

I is for:
INDUSTRIOUS
INSIGHTFUL
INTELLIGENT

J is for:
JOKER
JUST- I am a strong believer in fairness and equality.
JOYOUS
JAM MAKER

K is for:
KIND
KOOKY
KITCHEN MAMA- One of my favorite places to be!
KINKY- I'll leave this one up to your imagination!!!

Not many descriptions with this one. I've still got one guest here to entertain and my usual weekend stuff that got put on hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.