Tuesday, August 16, 2011

M is for

MOM!!  I am so happy to have my children.  They are true joys in my life.  Oh, they aren't always sweet angels and can definitely be surly and willful at times but I wouldn't trade them for the world.
MOTIVATED- I can be very determined to get things done.  I can definitely be a procrastinator but once I get going on something, I can really stick with it.
MORAL- I've got a strong sense of right and wrong and have tried to instill this in my children.
MEDIOCRE- I'm not really that extraordinary.  I'm pretty average.
MADLY, DEEPLY IN LOVE- I'll let that one speak for itself.
I know there are probably others, it's just that my brain is still not recovered from the weekend.  Too little sleep has taken its toll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.