Monday, August 1, 2011

A busy time

Things are hopping here.  Busy, busy, busy!
Work is busy, it is my last week with my student.  My, the last 3 months have flown by.  Our newest employee will be officially starting on Wednesday so that opens the door for me to cut down my work hours soon. Woo Hoo!
We're gearing up for guests and party.  I've really got to get myself in gear. My BIL arrives in 10 days.  EEK!  And the party is on the 13th.
And I'm taking on a few other projects as well.
First, this is the week for the Eat Local challenge from our local food co-op. We do pretty well anyway but we'll be making a special effort this week.  This evening, we had pasta with pesto and sauteed peppers, onions and a few fresh tomatoes. Yummy.
Second, I'm taking part in a challenge of sorts.
Susy at Chiot's Run is hosting Alphabet in August.  So, for every day in August (Sunday's off!) I'll be posting something about myself beginning with the designated letter.  I'm going to try to do some fun photos to go along with it but we'll see how much time I've got to spare.  Just posting every day could be a challenge.  It should be fun and maybe I'll learn something about myself in the process. Join in, the more the merrier.  Tune in tomorrow for the letter A.
I'll also be trying to post a few 'normal' posts- as if I ever post normally!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your going to be able to shorten your work week!! Yea! I can see you now scurring around getting ready for all your company!
    Your challange really will be a CHALLANGE!! Your always soooo busy!! ...debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you do it all LOL! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.