Saturday, August 6, 2011

An Invitation

This goes out to all you bloggers in Eastern Iowa.  You are all invited to come to our house next Saturday, the 13th.  We will be officially having our 'farmwarming'  and birthday party for V (50!!!!).  V's high school band will be getting back together and providing live music.  His brother and friend are flying in for the occasion.  We will have local food (and probably some not-so local food) and beverages (adult and otherwise).  We will have some outside games- weather permitting.  Come out, meet the chickens, check out the goth garden, see my pathetic weedy garden and all the renovations we've done on the house.
If you're interested, drop me an email for directions to the house.
Oh, yeah... the party starts at 3 and goes until we can't party anymore.

6 comments:

  1. Oooooo I want to come!!! I do I do I do!!!

    Take lots of photos for me??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a ton of fun!! I wanna come too! ...debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were up in your neck of the woods just yesterday. I would have swung by but we spent too long buying taxless clothing for the little one starting school here in a couple weeks that we didn't have time. Unfortunately, yours is the fourth invite I have on Saturday and I can only go to one. Hope you have a good party and perhaps this can become an annual thing so we can stop by next year and introduce ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a very fun time. Too bad I don't live anywhere near Eastern Iowa. I know you'll all have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so wish I lived in Eastern Iowa! Hope you all have a wonderful time and happy birthday to V! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ali- we'd love to have you!! It would be a bit of a trip though! Maybe if I get to visit my friend in Australia someday I'll have to pay you a visit- even though she lives in Perth.
    Debbie- It should be fun- you're up for a road trip- right??
    Ed- Too bad I was working on Saturday. But sometime when you're going to be in the area let me know. We love visitors.
    Leigh- If you ever get here, you're welcome to visit.
    Mo- Thanks for the birthday wishes. Wish you could be here.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.