Saturday, August 20, 2011

Q is for..

QUILTER- Even though I haven't had opportunity to quilt since we moved, I still consider myself a quilter.  I have several unfinished quilt tops waiting for me.  Maybe now that we have the wall cabinets mounted in my sewing room (the guest bedroom) I can get myself more organized.  I'm hoping to be quilting again this winter.  Quilting has generally been my 'off season' activity.
QUIET- I know this may surprise you but I am really a very quiet person most of the time.  Oh, I can converse with no problems and I like being around people but I really the enjoy peace and quiet of home life without interruptions.
QUICK LEARNER- I can usually pick up new things fairly easily... except for knitting.  I'm not sure what's wrong with me there.
QUIXOTIC- as defined by Webster  : foolishly impractical especially in the pursuit of ideals;especially : marked by rash lofty romantic ideas or extravagantly chivalrous action
Yup, that can be me. I get grand schemes in my mind that are totally outrageous and try to make them work.  Sometimes I can, other times, not so much.
QUIRKY- I have my own interesting traits that define who I am and make me unique.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to try and quilt this winter. I need to invest in a sewing machine however first. Q being an odd letter, seems to fit you Quite well!! ...debbie

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.