Friday, August 26, 2011

V is for...

V...  Hmm, a troublesome letter.  Lets see.... am I VIVACIOUS?  I don't really consider myself such... but...
VICTORY GARDENER- well, maybe not a victory garden but you get the idea...
VERDANT LANDSCAPER- of course, it is green because of all the weeds! ;)
VALUABLE.... because I think I am.
VERSATILE- I'm kind of a jack of all trades and can do many things.
VINTAGE- I like all things old.
VEGETABLES- I love them!  I never met a veggie I didn't like!

We're winding down the alphabet... whew- I didn't realize how tough this would be!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe V isn't for V, the husband?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you did great with V! I have enjoyed your Alphabet. I don't think I would have done as well!! Don't forget VICTORY ...over the damn mice!!...debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ed- V is in a category all of his own!!
    Debbie- it has been a challenge. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with X or Z!!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't have even attempted this! lol

    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.