Monday, August 15, 2011

L is for..

I'm trying to keep up this week.  Ok, I'm little behind but I'm still recovering.  Why is it I always feel like I need a vacation from my vacation?
Anyway, today for Alphabet in August, it's L day...  Hmmmmmm....
I'm LOVING- I know that surprises you all, right?
LOYAL- I can be fiercely loyal to friends and family
LUNATIC- many, many people think I'm a bit crazy... and I usually take it as a compliment.
LAUGHING- I figure, I can laugh or cry and I'd much rather laugh.   I laugh a lot.  Maybe I'm too easily amused.  Who knows.
LIFE LONG LEARNER- I have an insatiable curiosity about everything.  Well, maybe not EVERYTHING... I have no interest in popular TV reality shows or the latest fashions.  That definitely supports the lunatic impression that some people have of me.
What's your L?


1 comment:

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.