Tuesday, August 23, 2011

S is for...

SEXY!!! LOL!!  At least my honey thinks so.  Actually, I think it's more attitude than looks.
SEAMSTRESS- While I haven't done lots of sewing in recent years, it is a skill I have.
SATISFIED- My life may not be perfect, but I'm pleased with where I've gotten to at this point.  It hasn't always been an easy road, we've worked hard and have a lot more work to go but I can honestly say that I'm happy with the journey.
SPIRITUAL- note I didn't say religious last post.  I'm not a particularly religious person but I am very spiritual. I do have a need to connect with things greater than myself.  Oh, we are members and generally regulars at a church and I love the people there.  But honestly, enough people in the world have given religion a bad name.
SINGER- I love to sing. I was quite good in my younger days and performed with a group of friends all over Southeast Iowa.  No performances for me lately but I do love music and can usually be found humming my way around the house and garden or at least with a song in my heart.
SILLY- I love to be silly and goof off.  Especially with V and the children.  We share many laughs and jokes and tend to get quite silly at times. I do think it brings us closer together.
I'm sure there are many other S words but my head hurts.  I've been fighting a migraine for the past day which has just sapped the energy out of me.  Sigh.  I seem to be getting them more often as I age. At least I'm STUBBORN enough to usually work through them.  Yup, I am a stubborn one.  I don't give up easily.  But you all knew that, didn't you...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you've shown us quite a few times just how stubborn you can be!...But only in a good way! I love to sing along to my 60's music - didn't know you were a little song bird! That's nice!! Like all your S words! So I'll Say So long! lol ...debbie

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.