Thursday, August 18, 2011

O is for...

OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST- That's me.  That's my day job and I love it. I love being able to help people reach their potential and get back to their lives.
OPTIMISTIC- I tend to look at the bright side of things.
OPEN MINDED- I'm quite accepting of others and willing to try new things.
OMNIVORE- I can think of few things I don't like to eat.  In fact, the only things on my 'hate list' are hot dogs and malted milk balls.
OBSESSIVE- once I get an idea in my head I can be quite obsessive about it.  I can over-analyze things sometimes because I get so wrapped up in them.
One thing that I can't claim is ORGANIZED!!

1 comment:

  1. Really Like your "O's"! except I love hot dogs!! You are optimistic that is for sure!! Don't hardly EVER hear you complain!! Oh! I think you are very organized, you just can't see it...but we all can!! ...debbie

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.