Friday, October 3, 2008

Welcome to my world


I'm a blogging neophyte so, please, bear with me on my journey.  I've been thinking about starting this for a while- kind of like a journal of my search for myself and my place in the world.  I'm a working mom, trying to live as lightly on the land as I can while maintaining a healthy, happy home for my family.  We're in the process of looking for a new home with a few acres attached but with the economic situation we all find ourselves in, that could become more complicated than ever.
I'm have a vacation day today but will probably work harder than I would if I was at work.  I've got salsa to can, apples to deal with and need to bake bread for this Sunday's service.   As you can see from the photo, my parents down on the farm have LOTS of apples, so many that they had several branches break from the weight.  Luckily we have been the recipients of some of the bounty.  We'll see how much I actually get accomplished today. I need to get off this computer and get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped in. I would love to hear from you.